Monday, October 7, 2013

Starting Over

I feel like I have said those two words about a million times on this journey through my life. I have not worked out in about two weeks, it wasn't because I didn't want to work out. In the beginning of August we found out we were expecting and things didn't work out and I ended up miscarrying two weeks ago this coming Wed. We were very, very sad. I'm so lucky that I did ok physically with it. Emotionally I'm ok, but I think I have good days and then bad days. I didn't have to much time to rest, when your a mom of 4 you just keep moving along, sometimes I don't know if that's good or not.
I feel I need to get back on track and start exercising and eating right again. I'm feeling good and I think I will feel better emotionally if I start. I seem to stuff my feelings with food and I really can't afford to gain anymore weight. I woke up sick yesterday with a cold, so hopefully I can plow through the cold.

The game plan is:
Weights and walk a mile video every morning- 35 mins
Bike Rides as long as its nice out- 2-5 miles

Eating:
Lots of water
An apple a day
Watch carbs and sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment